Property Location Map
This stunning home is loaded with fabulous European flair!
Every appointment is top drawer, from the polished marble floor of the living & dining room, to the many designer light fixtures lavished throughout the home.
This fantastic residence enjoys a wonderfully designed floor plan with 11 foot ceilings on the main level, and all of the public spaces and the exterior living areas truly function as one for the ultiomate in entertaining.
You will find four fireplaces (one in the lavish main level master suite). The incredible Chef’s kitchen is outfitted with the best of the best in cabinets and appliances.
There is even an elegant glass-enclosed wine cellar with its own cooling system.
Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms with ensuite baths, a bonus room, a home theater, and a large loft at the top of the grand staircase.
This home also includes a true car enthusiast’s garage with an 11’6 ceiling and 3 bays – one with a lift, allowing you to park two vehicles in one space for a total of 4. In addition, the garage doors are 10 feet high, and there’s a handsome work bench with storage space.
Outside, a broad covered porch offers a wood-burning fireplace, a slate floor & terrace. There’s more, and you definitely need to see it all! For a personal tour, contact Barry Hardeman at 336-420-2837 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Property Details and Features
Location & Lot
809 Northern Shores Point
Greensboro, NC 27455
- County: Guilford
- Within Greensboro city limits – yes
North on Elm St to Bass Chapel Rd., right onto Northern Shores Dr., right into Northern Shores Estates. Once through the gates turn left, home will be on your left.
- Acres: 0.75
- Property Sub Type: Residential
- Property Style: Transitional
- Type of Sale: Owner Sale
- 4 Bedrooms/4.1 Baths
- Foundation: Crawl Space – Sealed
- Built: Existing/2008
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stone
Bedrooms & Baths
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 Full/1 half
- Built-in furniture and shelves
– Living Room
– Keeping Room
– Master Bedroom
– Covered Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub/Separate Shower
- Kitchen Island
- Main level Laundry Room
- Wine Cellar
- Under-cabinet lighting in Powder Room & Master Bath
- Flooring: Carpet, stone, tile, wood
- Heavy molding
- Designer light fixtures throughout
Appliances and Equipment
Six burner stainless steel Wolf cooktop
with lighting, exhaust hood
- Built-in Wolf double ovens
- Ceasar Stone solid surface counters, marble like finish
- Cooktop/exhaust hood
- Built-in Sub Zero refrigerator
- Built-in Wolf microwave
- Asko Dishwasher
- Concrete Drive with stone borders
- Covered porch
- Gas Grill
- Fenced Yard
- Extensive, well maintained landscaping
Home Owner’s Association
- HOA Fee 1: $363/semi-annually
- HOA Fee 2: $220/monthly
Heating & Cooling/Utilities
- Heating: Forced Warm Air/2 units/Multi Zone /Electric & Natural Gas
- Cooling: Central
- Water Heating: Gas/tankless
- Attached Garage
- Garage Spaces: 3 Bays
- 1 bay has lift, increasing storage capacity to 4 vehicles
- 11’ 6” ceilings
- 10’ Garage Doors
- Workbench/tool storage
- Water: Public
- Sewer: Public
- Elementary: Jesse Wharton
- Middle: Mendenhall
- High: Page
- Verify at http://schoolassignmentlocator.gcsnc.com/